More professional and cheaper we are - because we focus on manufacturing.
- Provides indisputable evidence of tipping in excess of 80°.
- Reduce product damage and loss incurred during transportation
- Protect fragile, sensitive or calibrated goods while in-transit
- Alert carriers that careful handling is mandatory – visual deterrent
- Provide evidence that mishandling occurred
- Enhance image with customer, restores faith in your ability to delivery product safely
Are you still looking for Tiltwatch or Tip N Tell ?
Tip N Tell
We can also provide an extremely Competitive Price for your reference!
Please click the button below to get the best price !
Tiltindicator is applied to the packaging and provides evidence of mishandling if the shipment is tilted. Provides undeniable evidence of mishandling. As a visual reminder to handle with care as carriers know the package is being monitored.
If the above situation occurs during the delivery process, a display window in the middle of Leaning Label I will activate and change from silver to red, which handlers can easily tell the goods have been improperly transported, ensuring the integrity of the goods.
|Activation Angle||80° ± 5° from vertical|
|Monitoring range||Single plane|
|Temperature Tolerance||-40°F / -40°C to 140°F / 60°C|
|Components:||Acrylonitrile – Butadiene – Styrene copolymer|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Length x Width: 203 x 146 mm||Length x Width: 76 x 25 mm|
1. Drawing the Attention of a delivery man
|Please stick the Small Warning Sticker on Bill of Lading.|
2. Clearly indicate the Processing Steps for activated the label
This tilt sensor turns red if the container it is affixed to tips on its side or is completely upended.
Tiltwatch will not activate under normal handling conditions or aircraft take-offs.
Two Tiltwatch are required for each package mounted on adjacent sides to monitor all planes